Friday, September 3, 2010

And another thing....

One thing that I noticed on this trip is that there are a lot of signs, bumper stickers, flags and whatnot that represent something that I know nothing about. It seems to me that the red/blue divide is so gaping that we don't even recognize the things that are supposed to incite anger.  For example, I know about the whole don't tread on me thing and also about the american flag and about the yellow ribbons, but I had to drive really close to this car to read what they were upset about.
FOCA (something something no abortion)
I don't know how many acronyms I've seen this month that mean absolutely nothing to me.

1 comment:

  1. "I don't know how many acronyms I've seen this month that mean absolutely nothing to me."

    It's probably all for the best.

    ReplyDelete