Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hansel and Gretel

Well, it's Saturday morning, and as much as I'd like to continue this work through tomorrow evening, i think my bread crumbs may run out and we might not be heard of from a little while.  That said, here are a few observations from last nights street party that Penticton hosts for community and athletes in celebration of Ironman.  Did I say that I love it here?
Am I having enough fun, yet? 
Eh!
henna
tattoos
If you look for the guy in beige shorts and brown shirt, it's Peter dancing around to the Kelt-clad musicians. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Peter has some moves.

    As I'm sure Karen will too, tomorrow. Good luck, and bon courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!! google says ashby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... I think I recognize that guy from a Dead show or something...

    ReplyDelete