Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wyoming

The girls and I made good time today.  Sunny, gorgeous, we just stayed in the car and moved along. 
Wyoming delivered sufficient beauty and angst, although we hardly got out of the car. I've always known that Ashby might have a slightly different reaction to, say, sadness ending and angst than me. For example:
Ashby, in front of abandoned service station.














Karen, in front of abandoned service station.

















We bailed on the whole Boise thing.  The girls
really wanted to land at Super 8 and watch TV.  I sort of agreed.  We lucked out when we picked Twin Falls.  Initially I was bummed that all the motels were so far from 84, but there's a significant bridge over Snake River Canyon and we were blown away as we drove into town.

No comments:

Post a Comment