Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer of the Eagles

well, if every line of Hotel California isn't great, I don't know what is....for example:
She's got a lot of pretty pretty boys....that she calls friends.
Mark came over for breakfast today since I missed swimming.  After we devoured every bit of available french toast bread in the house, Mark suggested that he could figure out how I can do the link direct as I wish rather than taking people off my page.  A few minutes later he had figured it out and was showing me the way.  I don't know what I would do without all of these brilliant people, and I especially like the ones who don't threaten to move to the west coast.
As soon as Mark left i started tearing at the pussing tachederm that was covering yesterday's roadrash, only to later learn from Steve that actually I should absolutely not let the road rash dry!  Now Steve represents the very best in friends.  He shares his wisdom with me, and then he gives me a URL from MY home state, yet he makes no threat, whatsoever, that he would leave me here and move, you know, Out There.

No comments:

Post a Comment